Miguel Recio – Sophomore
1. Where are you from?
2. What do you like most about America?
The people. Very nice
3. What do you miss the most about your country?
4. What are some of your favorite hobbies?
5. How long have you been in America?
6. Where have you been aside from Alma?
New York, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore
7. Do you like the school so far?
8. Are you in any extracurricular activities?
Science Club and NJROTC
9. If you could go anywhere in or out of the world, where would you go?
“Mars! Because why not?”
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. How old are you?
12. Was it easy making friends?
“The first day was difficult. NJROTC helped with making friends.”
13. What is your favorite restaurant in Alma?
“Sonic, because it’s the only restaurant I’ve been to.”
14. Did you choose to come to Alma? Why?
“No, but I like it.”
15. What are some major differences you see in the countries?
“It feels different.”
16. What are some major differences you see in the schools?
A lot of things. You only get to choose two extracurricular activities, and the rest are not optional. Every day of the week is different. The students stay in the classroom, and the teachers move. Also, there is no lunch period.
17. Where are you planning on going next?
“Germany, but just to visit.”