Students Celebrate Spirit Week

September 27, 2017

As the students of Alma High School look forward to Homecoming this year, they can relax knowing that this year’s homecoming week will not be disappointing. Events coming up include the homecoming parade, football game, and as always, Spirit Week.

Monday, the start of Spirit Week, is College Day. All you need to do is wear a shirt with a college of your choosing on it.

Tuesday is USA Day, so deck yourself out in red, white, and blue.

Wednesday is Hawaiian Day, so wear your leis and your grass skirts.

Thursday, break out your Disney gear because it’s Disney Day. Then, at 6 p.m. Thursday evening, come out and watch the 2017 Homecoming queen and maids, along with other Alma High School organizations and little league football and cheerleaders as they make their way down Alma’s main street in the Homecoming parade.

Friday is Green and Gold Day, so dress up in your Alma gear and then come out on Friday night to support those Airedales as they take on the Farmington Cardinals. Right after the game, all students are encouraged to come to the Homecoming bonfire, where there will be entertainment and food.

The Homecoming Queen this year is Madison Holloway, and her court: senior maids Maddi Satterfield and Kennedy Stockburger, junior maids Jordan Brown and Mikayla Ray and sophomore maids Zoie McGhee and Hillarie Mata. The court will be honored on the field at the game Friday night.

PawPrint • Copyright 2020 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in