Fall Sports Slideshow

Seth Orszag

Conner Huff, warming up to face Vilonia.
Seth Orszag
Kade Wood, committed MASS member, holds up the banner of freedom in respect to servicemen and women.
Seth Orszag
Alma High School's NJROTC Color Guard displays said colors for the singing of "The Star Spangled Banner."
Seth Orszag
Alma High School’s NJROTC Color Guard displays said colors for the singing of “The Star Spangled Banner.”
Danica Tran busies herself with the task of directing sections of Alma High School's prestigious marching band.
Seth Orszag
Danica Tran busies herself with the task of directing sections of Alma High School’s prestigious marching band.
Alma's football captains walk onto the field for a quick flip of the coin
Seth Orszag
Alma’s football captains walk onto the field for a quick flip of the coin
Students Joey White and Nathan Corder display in interest in making the most unique captured moments.
Seth Orszag
Alma football players walk by Vilonia players at the end of their game.
Seth Orszag
As part of a seemingly traditional ritual, Alma volleyball players braid eachother's hair before a match.
Seth Orszag
As part of a seemingly traditional ritual, Alma volleyball players braid eachother’s hair before a match.
MacKenzie Willis, libero for Alma's JV volleyball team, performs a serve.
Seth Orszag
MacKenzie Willis, libero for Alma’s JV volleyball team, performs a serve.
A trio of players take their focus off the action for a few seconds to pose for a picture.
Seth Orszag
A group of Alma varsity volleyball players move in for the kill.
Seth Orszag
Jordyn Collyer, Emme Folkerts, and Scout Simpson all move in unison make sure the ball stays in control in their favor.
Seth Orszag