Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Hannah Stubbs, Student Contributor

I, as a reader, enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling. This is the fourth book in the Harry Potter series. Rowling has done it once again. She keeps the readers anticipating what is going to happen next. I love J. K. Rowling. She really goes into detail and makes you feel like you are actually there watching the story unfold. You want to keep reading until you have turned to the last page. Then, when you reach the last page, you are ready for the next book. Rowling really knows how to capture the reader’s attention early on in the book. It is an easy read, and you will not want to put it down until you have finished it. Rowling also knows how to make the story exciting and change it up. Rowling has once again gone above the standards to be a good writer and capture the essence of the story through the words on the page.
In this novel, Harry is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is starting his fourth year at Hogwarts and can not wait. Before the school year starts, he gets invited to go to the Quidditch World Cup with his best friends. Harry is very excited since he plays quidditch himself. Harry is faced with more problems than ever. He is in trouble since he was selected by the Goblet of Fire to play in the games. Hogwarts was hosting the games for this year. Harry was too young to play since he is only in his fourth year. This causes chaos, but since the goblet chose him, he was the one who had to play. The games are very dangerous, but Harry knows that he must try his very best. Terrible events happen during the games, and Hogwarts has suffered a great lost. You will have to read to find out what happens in the end.
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read. This book keeps you on your toes waiting to see what is going to happen next. I would recommend the whole series. I am only on the fourth one and look forward to reading the last ones. Also, the new Harry Potter book is coming out soon, so I would like to finish all of them before the new book comes out. Rowling has once again made an incredible book, and I look forward to many more adventures with her through her words. She does an amazing job of making the reader feel as if they are with Harry and his adventures. Then, when we finish the book, we have to step back into reality. Rowling makes you feel like there are no limits to what is possible. She goes into so much detail it makes you really wonder if there is no such thing as reality and fantasy. I am ready to read the fifth book. I am ready to see what lies before Harry on his adventures as a wizard at Hogwarts. I would give this book a ten out of ten. Please read the book and series; I promise you will not be disappointed.